Employment Opportunities With Vascular Access Plus
As a growing company, we typically have part time nursing positions open in the Omaha and Lincoln areas, as well casual nursing positions in a variety of locations in Iowa, South Dakota and Nebraska. You can see our open nursing jobs posted below as well as benefits and application information.
Vascular Access Plus Nursing Jobs – Current Openings-WE ARE HIRING INFUSION SPECIALISTS!
- IOWA: Currently hiring casual and part time infusion specialists in Des Moines, IA and Eastern Iowa area.
- SOUTH DAKOTA: Currently hiring casual infusion specialits in western (West of Sioux Falls, SD) and northern (north of Sioux Falls, SD) areas of South Dakota.
- NEBRASKA: currently no open positions
When it comes to nursing jobs, there are unlimited options open to you. If you are a motivated RN who enjoys setting your own schedule, practicing independently and improving the quality of patient care, Vascular Access Plus may be a good fit for you. We believe that our nurses are the backbone of our company’s success, and we set our expectations high when it comes to hiring.
We are looking for nurses that are good communicators, who are able to speak to the importance of vascular access interventions that fit the needs of the patients we care for and who are driven to provide high quality nursing care. If our mission and vision resonate with you, we encourage you to apply for a nursing position with us.
- Paid mileage for travel
- Shift Differential; Call Pay (Vascular Access Specialists only)
- Paid hourly rate for travel
- Extensive Insertion Training Program
- Detailed Infusion Training Program
- PTO accrual (Part Time and Full Time staff only)
- Dental Insurance (Full Time Staff only)
- Vision Insurance (Full Time Staff only)
- Simple IRA with 3% Company Match (Full Time Staff only)
- Nursing Malpractice Insurance coverage
- Bonus Program
- Career Ladder Advancement Program